How It Works
Shopping online for your air conditioner is easy with New Air Conditioner Orlando. Simply choose a product if you know the size and type or order a FREE in-Home consultation.
Following the steps for each transaction:
1) Buy your equipment online
- Choose your equipment by type, size, and efficiency. Learn more about sizing, efficiency, and type.
2) Schedule Scope of Work Appointment
- Upon your purchase, you will be contacted within 30 minutes to schedule a scope of work "in-home" appointment to be set within 24 hours of your purchase or as convenient to you.
3) Schedule installation
- Installations are regularly scheduled within 48 hours for emergencies or your preferred date of installation will be set.
4) The Day of the Installation
- Aurora Air, Inc.'s installation crew will arrive at 8:30 am and work until 5:00 pm with most installations being completed in 1 day.
5) Schedule City/County Permit Inspection
- Aurora Air, Inc.'s. permit processing agent will contact you to make arrangements for the city or county inspection.
6) Receive your Product and Labor Warranty Certificate Registration
- You will receive an email containing all your warranty registrations.
7) Schedule Tune-ups
- Optional, but highly recommended step, 6 months after the installation and every 6 months thereafter perform regular PM Tune-ups on the system to ensure the continued outstanding comfort performance of your equipment.
For additional help call 407-574-5717.